By becoming a member of EWA Network, you are investing in our year-round work to build a strong community of women in the audiovisual industry and to support our efforts to ensure gender equality.
Membership comes with many benefits
ANNUAL MEMBERS MEETING IN BERLIN
- Every year during the Berlinale, EWA Network organises a special event for all the members, with masterclasses and networking opportunities.
CAREER BOOSTING PROGRAMMES
- Membership gives you access to apply to our programmes, including the Berlin Scriptwriter’s Residency and the Mentoring Programme for emerging Women Producers.
- SUPPORTING WOMEN'S PROJECTS IN DEVELOPEMENT In partnership with European film industry markets WEMW, DOK Leipzig, Torino Film Lab, Series Mania and Circle Women Doc Accelerator, EWA Network rewards the best projects directed or written by a woman with a development prize as well as a one-year-long mentoring.
NETWORKING EVENTS AT FESTIVALS
- All year round, EWA Network organises networking events for members at festivals and markets across Europe, such as our events at Festival de Cannes, including the Cocktail and the Co-production Night. The perfect opportunity to meet other women audiovisual professionals, and share with them your experience, projects and ideas !
INDEX OF MEMBERS
- Find a list of all EWA Network members, their filmography and biography in the EWA Network Index of members. You can get in touch with other members and create your own online profile
- Need some advice on a film-related issue?
- Through an online space where EWA members from all around can connect and get to know each other, we organise once a month a meeting where an expert introduces a topic followed by Q&A and members can interact. We call these meetings EWA Online Hang-Outs and you can access to past recordings.
EWA talks CHANGE
Want to launch a discussion on a problem you share with other women in the European film industry? To support our community and show solidarity with our members, we are stepping in with a new initiative, EWA Talks CHANGE. We will be holding screen-to-screen conversations with different guests who have had to reinvent own lives and careers to adapt to unavoidable circumstances and embrace new realities. A friendly talk moderated by the EWA team and followed by a Q & A session with the online audience.
NOTICE BOARD and TELEGRAM GROUP
Looking for a woman co-producer, a DOP or a scriptwriter based in Paris, Belgrade or Istanbul? Share your specific needs on a project with the EWA Network community on our notice board or via instant message on our telegram group for members.