EWA Network is looking for an Assistant Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant Coordinator to join our team at European Women's Audiovisual Network. We are looking for a professional who will assist the Executive Director, the board and EWA team with the day-to-day running and management of EWA Network. Come and join our dynamic, international team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a permanent, part-time position. Your flexible working hours per week will be 15 hrs. We are a French association, so please only apply if you are already residing in France. This job has a probation period of 6 months.
As an Assistant Coordinator your task will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the development of quality EWA activities, programs and projects;
- Assisting the day to day running of EWA Network;
- Membership management, membership actions and membership communication;
- Compliance with policy and procedures;
- Undertaking all administrative requirements, including all duties supporting and documenting the work of the Board;
- Assisting with accounting, financial and fundraising tasks and duties;
- Basic communication tasks;
- Executive assistance and reporting to Executive Director;
- Supporting all EWA team, its partners, subcontractors and stakeholders
- Completed (or close to completion) of relevant vocational qualifications in Business Administration or other relevant undergraduate degree;
- Demonstrated experience in assisting with and supporting cultural and creative programming, a passion for providing quality administrative support and willingness to grow within the team;
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining effective administration and correct documentation;
- Excellent customer service, team working and member communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
OTHER SELECTION CRITERIA
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure or planning ideal workflows for repetitive administrative tasks; having self-initiative
- Demonstrated ICT skills in managing workflows online and remotely
- Ability to travel a few times a year
BENEFITS AND REWARDS
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a wide range of benefits and rewards including:
- Competitive part-time monthly salary
- Flexible part-time administrative working hours working remotely with a distributed, international team
- Support from a committed, knowledgeable and enthusiastic management team
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application in English together with a detailed CV showing relevant experience and a short motivation letter of how you see yourself as part of the EWA team. Application deadline is 31 January 2022.
Please send your application with supportive material as one pdf file to the Executive Director Jenni Koski at her email address jenni (at) ewawomen (dot) com.