5:00 to 6:30 pm
Round table 1: Are public gender policies in the audiovisual industry and in the culture sphere necessary?
– Silvia Buabent Vallejo, Director of the Institute for Women and Equal Opportunities. Ministry of the Presidency, Parliament Relations and Equality
– Anna Serner, General Director of the Swedish Film Institute
– Beatriz Navas, General Director of the Instituto de la Cinematografía y de las Artes Audiovisuales (ICAA)
– Alessia Sonaglioni, Executive Director of the European Women Audiovisual Network.
– Virginia Yagüe, Vice-president of CIMA (Association of Women Filmmakers and Audiovisual Media)