New position offer: EWA Network's Executive Director
Are you an experienced leader active in the European audiovisual sector with a demonstrated track record in the areas of gender equality and intersectionality?
Are you willing to dedicate your time to managing a growing non-profit organisation that promotes gender equality and intersectionality in the audiovisual industry?
The European Women’s Audiovisual (EWA) Network is looking for a new Executive Director (part-time position).
The Executive Director has responsibility for overseeing the Network’s strategic planning, the annual programme, internal management and the workflow of the organisation. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing and institutional outreach. The post-holder reports directly to the Network’s Board.
- Strategic planning and implementation of programmes to carry out the organisation’s mission
- Fundraising including identifying and securing new sources of revenue to support the Network’s goals
- Managing and overseeing the work of the EWA team and external consultants
- Establishing and maintaining regular contact and, wherever possible, partnerships with public institutions, private organisations and other key players in the European audiovisual industry
- Planning and managing the annual budget
- Overseeing marketing and communication of the organisation
- Other duties as set forth by the Network’s Board
Professional Qualifications Required
- A bachelor’s degree in management, audiovisual studies, gender studies or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated track record illustrating work to promote gender equality and intersectionality
- Five years’ management experience and a proven leadership record
Successful fundraising experience
- High level strategic thinking and planning. Ability to set forth the organisations’s strategy and after approval by the Board to share it with the team, EWA Network members and sponsors
- Strong public speaking skills
- Excellent diplomacy and negotiating skills and willingness to travel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluency in English, knowledge of French would be an asset.
EWA Network is based in Strasbourg, France. We are looking for a Europe* based professional. Relocation is not necessary.
If you are interested, please send your CV, a one page letter of motivation and a short strategy proposal (2 pages max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject reference: “Executive Director position" by 21 May 2021
*Council of Europe 47 member States