Apply for EWA Network Acceleration Programme: Financing Audiovisual in times of transformation.
EWA Network's Acceleration Programme ‘Financing Audiovisual in Times of Transformation’ offers entrepreneurs in the European film and television industry a tailored support for re-evaluating not only their audiovisual projects but their companies as well. Module B is a 12h workshop including an assignment and time to work after the first practice.
PRESENTATION : 'INVESTOR PITCH'
Why do we need Investor Pitch Decks?
What are logic and structure of a 5 mins Business/Investor Pitch?
How does it help us to attract alternative financiers?
Different from creative pitches, the business or investor pitch covers more than the content-related focus by including e.g. key decisions around business development, marketing strategies and revenue expectations.
The presentation will introduce the organisation of the Investor Pitch and offer participants all the tools they need to create their own Investor Decks.
Afterwards partakers will build their Investor Deck by using the template discussed in the workshop. This deck will serve as a professional starting point for them when initiating important finance and investor discussions.
TEST PITCHES. TWO ROUNDS OF GROUP PITCHES
We will hear partakers business presentations in two group sessions. The whole group and the expert will give feedback on each 5 min investor pitch and suggest improvements for about 20 min. After this first round participants have time to amend their decks and to present their advanced version in a second group session for feedback and comments.
The goal is to finish this acceleration programme with a ready investor deck for projects and/or companies and to know how to create a compelling business presentation that attracts financiers and investors as well as co-production partners and industry allies.
- Audiovisual production, marketing, sales, and(digital) distributon companies, digital Audiovisual platforms, as well as companies in AI, XR, blockchain, flm-technology, post-production and CGI
- Registered companies with a track record of a minimum of 2 years
- Or experienced audiovisual professionals (proven track record of a minimum of 4 years) who intend to step up creating their legal entity
Application Module B
Please, send these elements to firstname.lastname@example.org before October 2nd indicating in the subject: Your Name + Acceleration Programme Module B
- Your CV
- A 1-page motivation letter indicating clearly your proven track record in the audiovisual field and why you need this specific training.
- The questionnaire attached Questionnaire-Module B