Apply for EWA Network Acceleration Programme: Financing Audiovisual in times of transformation. Module A
EWA Network's Acceleration Programme ‘Financing Audiovisual in Times of Transformation’ offers female entrepreneurs in the European film and television industry a tailored support for re-evaluating not only their audiovisual projects but their companies as well.
Presentation: 'Financing Audiovisual in Times of Transformation'
- Which alternative financing strategies help independent audiovisual professionals to succeed in an ever-changing value chain?
- What do we need to consider when re-assessing our offer to audiences and financiers?
- How can we convince investors or other players to come on board?
- What do we need to present to them why and how do we best start the dialogue?
This presentation by Juliane Schulze, Board Member at Media Deals, will offer participants a broader look at business development and resulting financing options to develop investment strategies for their projects or companies.
Seminar: Why do you do what you do?
Why do we or our companies need a Mission Statement?
Who wants to know why we do what we do?
What can we learn from the communication of creative leaders?
Introduction to how to write a mission statement.
This seminar will help participants to drill into their project or company DNA and to build a foundation for their business and financing strategies. By crystallising their values as assets, they will create a distinguishable profile of their projects or ventures.
Group Work: Mission Statement
Participants of the acceleration programme will apply the learnt lessons and present their mission statements, receiving feedback from the whole group and the expert.
The objective of this interactive session is to identify weaknesses and strengths of the mission statements and to highlight understated opportunities leading to attractive market positions and competitive advantages.
- EWA members only
- Audiovisual professionals who work in companies
- Or entrepreneurs who intend to form or grow their company
- A minimum of 4 years of experience with relevant credits in at least 2 audiovisual projects
Send these elements to firstname.lastname@example.org before July 15th
- Your CV
- Motivation letter indicating your proven track record to match eligibility criteria and why you need this specific training in the context of your professional development or the growth of your company.
Please, indicate in the subject: Your Name + Acceleration Programme Module A
€ 125 to be paid when the recruitment be confirmed, from July 15 on.
To guarantee your seat, the payment should be done in 8 days after your enrollment has been confirmed.